The Design & Innovation Award-winning DBX Enduro Lite WP 2.0 is a convenient and efficient hydration, storage and protection system all rolled into one lightweight backpack. One of its unique features include a heigh adjustable harness concept without a hip strap, and the cargo straps that secure the backpack to your jacket or protectors. It has a total volume of seven liters, which comprises of a two-liter bladder and five-liter luggage capacity.
Its fully-welded, waterproof outer shell and heat reflective inner back panel, keep your belongings dry and liquid hot or cold. This model also sports a number of storage pockets, including a mobile phone pouch with touch screen functionality. For additional convenience, it is equipped with a lightweight helmet carrier system and a dual hydration tube for two-way routing – over the shoulder or under the arm.
- 2.0L Flat CleanTech bladder and 5.0L luggage
- Fully-welded, waterproof Lite outer shell
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Back EN1621-2 Level 1
- Unique chest harness for a rock solid fit with storage pockets, including a mobile phone pouch with touch screen function
- Height adjustable harness for optimal load positioning on back and can be positioned on left or right harness strap
- Lightweight helmet carrier system for full face or/and MTB helmet
- Dual hydration tube exit for two-way routing – over the shoulder or under the arm
- Removable tool card
- Quick release press-in lock system and safety whistle included
- Heat reflective inner back panel to keep liquid cool or hot
- Stretch mesh bladder pocket
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Cargo straps for jacket or/and protectors