The Rage Knee pad (2017) was developed parallel to the Downhill Rage Hard kneepad. The chassis, side protection and the knee cap protection are the same, with the exception of the plastic outer knee cap. Designed to be used for Enduro racing, the key point was to make them light, breathable, flexible while still delivering great protection on the knee area. The chassis development has been validated by Loic Bruni and his team mates during the 2015 World Cup downhill season. The result is a perfect, low profile, soft and extremely pedal friendly knee pad which weights only 346g per pair in size medium.
- Lower profile design allows pedaling comfort
- Extended shin area for more protection from pedal bites and added crash protection
- Internal flexible impact cap with foam allows the pad to flex and move with you yet offers unrivaled protection
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense impact foam on the inside and outside of the knee and shin areas.
- PADLOCK connection system connects to Evo Shorts
- Complies to standards: CE EN 1621-1